Saturday 15 December 2012

First snow!

I know it's no biggie but this is, in my 20 years on this earth, that I've had winter in December! (It's technically winter in December in Hong Kong, where I lived until I was 6 but a. I don't remember it and b. lets face it, winter in Hong Kong is insanely warm.. Last time my sister and I were there during winter we rocked it in t shirts and such so that doesn't count) so to be spending December freezing my butt off rather than getting my tan on at the beach as I would back home is quite a change. Then on Friday it decided to snow and I fell madly in love, my first winter to experience snow without having to drive to the mountain for snowboarding or whatever! I was so excited!! It snowed throughout the night and by the next morning it had snowed enough to the point where Emma no longer had to go to school and we got the chance to go outside to have a snow fight! (There's a really funny photo of me targeting Emma with a snowball, I've got to remember to get a copy of that!) And yes that's right people I'm the kinda person that throws snowballs at little kids :P













1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! I wish i could be in the snow!! Theres something so romantic about snow!!!

    ReplyDelete