Saturday 24 November 2012

Halfway to 40

So while in London I turned 20 or as my friends and I call it 'halfway to 40.' To me it's the whole idea of, on one hand being like oh yup I'm twenty, whatever, it doesn't matter I don't know what I want to do with my life and on the other being like holy crap I'm halfway to 40 I have no flipping idea what I want to do with my life! Shusdbdgifnddiodb! Know what I mean? Seeing all this amazingness around me makes it a little harder to freak out tooooo much though hahaha

My halfway to 40 birthday itself was more perfect than I could hope for, as I'm not much of a going out and partying it up kinda person, i was really happy to have a nice chilled out day. I met up with a friend for coffee, wandering by the Thames, getting yelled by a security guard for trying to jump over some railings to get down to the river, wandering through a few parks and scaring myself with the idea of being murdered by randoms in the dark before going to check out a movie It really was the perfect day, despite being halfway around the world from my closest friends and family and I doubt he'll ever read this but if you do thanks for a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment